Before lodging your application please ensure that:
- you have discussed the work you want to buy or commission with the arts business, that they have completed a Holding Form and are aware you are submitting a loan application
- you have checked your eligibility and that you have read and understood the terms and conditions
- you have read and understood the notice of consent concerning credit reports and credit information
- you have a copy of your photo ID and proof of address to attach to your application if the arts business has not already verified these on the Holding Form.
- you contact us during business hours on 03 6165 6666 if your application is for more than four artworks.
You will receive an email at the address provided in the application confirming receipt of your application. If you do not receive this within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com and let us know as there may be a problem with the application.
If you cannot complete an online form you can download a PDF here. This must be completed and returned along with any required copies of proof of address and identity by:
- scanning and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- printing, signing and posting to Arts Tasmania, 146 Elizabeth Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7000.
You should keep a copy of your application for your records.